Control your Kansas City area home security system from anywhere!
Unlike traditional alarm systems, MYLINK SECURITY SYSTEMS doesn’t rely on the phone company, so it works in every home and business and can’t be defeated by a burglar snipping the wire. It requires no landline or Internet connection; instead, the signal from your GE SIMON XT or CONCORD SYSTEM (POWERED BY ALARM.COM) system travels wirelessly using a dedicated, encrypted and secure connection. When trouble strikes, it interacts with the central station faster than a traditional alarm to send out an immediate response.
How it works
- 1 Sensors installed throughout your home or business communicate all activity that takes place even when the system is disarmed.
- 2 All this info travels wirelessly (via the digital GSM network) in a secure, encrypted signal to the Alarm.com Operations Center.
- 3 In the event of an alarm, the signal is routed to your central monitoring station for a 24/7 emergency response.*
Unlike traditional security systems, Mylink Security Systems do not require a phone line or broadband connection to forward signal.
Free yourself from the keypad
If you’re like most people, programming a security system using an alphanumeric keypad rivals only the VCR in terms of frustration and annoyance. On the other hand, an Alarm.com home monitoring system is intuitive enough to use the first time you log on. That’s right, it’s easier and does a whole lot more because you control it right from your web browser. No more fussing with the keypad, beeps or error codes. Alarm.com makes controlling your home security as easy as surfing the web.
Alarmingly easy to use
You probably already use a computer to manage your bank account or to check the latest news. Alarm.com makes it just as easy to protect the place that matters most to you. We designed the website control panel so that you won’t ever bother with the manual that came with your security system.
The first time you use MYLINK SECURITY SYSTEMS, you will be in control
Remote Monitoring and Control
- Arm and disarm the system from any computer.
- View updated status reports and recent sensor activity.
- Monitor everyday activities, not just alarm events.
- Add and manage multiple users — including the housekeeper, dog walker, babysitter, etc.
- Set up schedules and reminders to arm and disarm on your timetable.
- Search up to 60 days of activity history.
Stay Connected Wherever You Go
Because Alarm.com works with just a web browser, you’ll gain total control over your home security system from any web-enabled PC or mobile device. Check on your home while on vacation, arm or disarm the system remotely from the office, and send commands right from your cell phone.
More Exclusive Features
- Customize notifications and alerts for any activity, and have them sent to anyone in your online address book.
- Watch live video feeds and recorded clips from your installed security cameras.
- Create website logins for multiple users and decide how much access to give them.
- Name your sensors so that they make sense and match your unique lifestyle.
- Keep track of important system events including power outages and floods.
Your cell phone has never been so disarming
Alarm.com lets you arm or disarm your home security system with just a touch from your mobile phone. In fact, using Alarm.com mobile applications, you can monitor and control your entire system from practically anywhere. *That includes any web-enabled cell phone or smartphone, including iPhone.
Your other phones, too!
You don’t need to own the latest smartphone to benefit from MYLINK SECURITY SYSTEMS remote access. As long as your phone has a web browser, you can log into your security system from anywhere using our cell phone–optimized website. It’s designed to give you quick access to all of Alarm.com’s useful features:
- Check current system and sensor status.
- Arm and disarm the system from anywhere.
- Watch live video and saved video clips.
- View recent system and sensor activity.
Security and Simplicity - Now there’s an app for that
The Alarm.com app for iPhone and iPod touch works like a remote control for your system - whether you’re sitting on the couch or relaxing on a beach thousands of miles away.
- Send commands to arm or disarm your system remotely.
- Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras.
- See which doors and windows are open and search event history.